Hosted by Rishi Community Yoga, Presented by Golden Root Acupuncture
What better way to bring in the busy holiday season than to combining two ancient practices known and proven to encourage deep relaxation, increase vitality and boost immunity.
Join us at Rishi Community Yoga for a 90 minutes of breathing, yoga and acupuncture to stay healthy and relaxed during the Holidays.
Space is limited so reserve your spot today!
- Event will take place at Rishi Community Yoga located at
- Please arrive 15 minutes before class to sign intake and consent forms, class will start promptly at 6:00
- Light refreshments and snacks will be provided
- In order to correctly gauge attendance and provide enough recourses for everyone, payment will be required at sign up
- Please give at least 48 hours notice if you are unable to attend. Any cancellations within the 48 hour timeframe will not be refunded
Meet Your Practitioners
Jamie Hermansen – ERYT500, YACEP is the owner of Rishi’s Community Yoga, a yoga and wellness community. Her specialty is working with new students and individuals with pain, mobility issues and stress related disorders.
Ashleigh Taylor- Schmidt is the founder and clinic director of Golden Root Acupuncture and Chinese Herbal Medicine. She holds a Masters degree from Southwest Acupuncture College and is a Colorado State licensed and Nationally certified acupuncturist. She is a recognized Diplomate of Acupuncture and Herbology by the National Commission for the Certification of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM), is certified in Clean Needle Technique, and is a member of the Colorado Acupuncture Association.
Michelle Dorak’s interest in acupuncture began when a single treatment completely eliminated back pain from an acute injury. She needed to know more! After completing three years of studies to earn her master’s degree in Acupuncture from the Southwest Acupuncture College in Boulder, CO.